- Posted: October 23, 2021
CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. Located within the Washington corridor, CGH has worked successfully with Government, Commercial and International sectors, providing management consulting, software development and facilities/infrastructure design, maintenance and program management support of large, complex operational environments. CGH has an exciting opportunity for a Program Analyst to join the CGH Team.
Provide executive-level administrative and office management support to the client and organization.
- Provide organizational and program support functions necessary for the day-to-day operations of the AJR-X Directorate, to include:
- Front desk reception duties, which may include security monitoring, access control, mail distribution, telephone services, and message delivery, and
- Maintaining office records and files, preparing automated reports, and other documents as necessary;
- Conduct research and coordinate on actions and issues identified by AJR-X Managers and Specialists;
- Make recommendations, identify resolutions, and perform updates to office records, databases, and files for assigned programs;
- Provide ad-hoc reports as required in support of this SOW;
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate AJR-X program-related correspondence;
- Compile office supply lists and submit for review/approval;
- Arrange and assist in meetings, conferences, and travel planning;
- Reproduce and assemble program materials, and establish and maintain program files;
- Track suspense actions and coordinate intra-and inter-office activities and functions;
- Develop and maintain automated databases and integrated program schedules (e.g., Excel, MS Project) for program activities;
- Administer, manage access, and maintain the AJR-X KSN and Microsoft Teams channels for providing online collaboration, file management, and project workspaces;
- Design and prepare briefings and presentations and prepare customized or graphics, reports, charts, and media to enhance communication effectiveness and mission support;
- Participate in meetings and prepare minutes, compile and distribute action, and track action items to closure;
- Prepare and process travel authorization and travel vouchers;
- Prepare and track official travel via E2 Solutions (i.e., FAA travel management system); and
- Maintain the Director's calendar and coordinate/schedule meetings and facility visits.
- Reviews and updates organization's yearly Business Plan goals, collects and updates the Business Plan commentary on a monthly basis to submit to SPIRE.
- Provide analytical, administrative, and operational input for significant event notification to FAA senior leadership.
- Provide technical expertise in developing, preparing, providing, and coordinating program-related documents (e.g., briefings, budget submissions).
Number of Years Experience Required:
- 5+ years working in a Program Analyst capacity performing similar responsibilities as outlined above.
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
- Bachelors Degree required.
Technical Skills Required:
• Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Visio and MS Project.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- U.S. Citizen or person with valid U.S. Work Visa who has lived in the U.S. for three or more years
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Must be highly organized, reliable and have excellent time management skills.
- Must be a team player with a proactive work style.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear and use a computer/keyboard/mouse for several hours on a daily basis.
- May require occasional light lifting of up to 10 pounds.
Candidates selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
CGH offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, commuter benefit, and flexible spending account. Other benefits include 401K, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
CGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CGH Technologies, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CGH Technologies, Inc.