CGF CounselGroupFrankfurt, LLC is an international information technology company providing on-site data management, data science, and data security solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments. CGF’s core competencies include IT Services and Support, Device Lifecycle Management; Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Device as a Service (DaaS); and Enterprise Security Management. We view ourselves as more than IT providers...we are IT Counselors first, who take a cost-efficient, lean management approach to service in order to zero in on a plan of action that produces the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
CGF, LLC has an immediate opening for a SharePoint Programmer/Business Analyst in Greenville, SC. Our client is one of the leading global automotive manufacturers in the world that prioritizes quality and innovation above all else.
A SharePoint Programmer/Business Analyst supports the technical/functional development and support of IT SharePoint and
cloud based applications in his/her area of responsibility. Plans, designs,
develops, and implements efficient IT systems in support of assigned
organizational functions. Applies proven communication, analytical and problem solving
skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
Responsibilities of a SharePoint Programmer/Business Analyst include:
· Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design,
· development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
· Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
· Provides support, assistance and training to users.
· Coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
· Uses ITPM Agile methodology effectively when performing all tasks.
· Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business
· requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems
· Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
· Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and
· develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
· Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction
· to application developers.
· Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified
· and new systems.
· Conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support
· purchasing efforts.
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job Requirements of a SharePoint Programmer/Business Analyst:
· 5+ years’ experience with SharePoint Server 2013, 2016 and/or 2019.
· 5+ years’ experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, IIS and SQL Server 2012/2014/2016.
· 5+ years’ experience as a SharePoint Developer.
· 5+ years of programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies including but
· .NET Frameworks, C++, JAVA, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX, XSLT.
· 5+ years of experience planning, analyzing, designing, testing,
· implementing, documenting and training.
· 3+ years of project management experience.
· 3+ years experience designing workflows using Nintex Workflow.
· 3+ years of experience working in a customer service orientated
· 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or the
equivalent of 4 years of experience in an IT application or Infrastructure profession.
**For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with your application.
Conducting (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
CGF, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements for the SharePoint Programmer/Business Analyst as only serious applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired requirements. Thank you.
This dynamic environment fuels the collaborative energy of our workplace and empowers our people to offer top-tier automotive manufacturing clientele a cutting-edge level of IT operational support and data management services.
CGF is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
CGF CounselGroupFrankfurt, LLC
Why Work Here?Working at CGF’s US-based headquarters in Greenville SC transports you to the exciting CU-ICAR campus, the renowned International Center for Automotive Research. This dynamic environment fuels the collaborative energy of our workplace and empowers our people to offer top-tier automotive manufacturing clientele a cutting-edge level of IT operational support and data management services. CGF is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
CGF offers a challenging yet relaxed work setting, as well as paid holidays, flexible leave time and a competitive benefits package.