Chief Executive Officer - (Dietary Supplements) 120-140K
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to join our team! The CEO will be responsible for the success of the organization, defined by driving revenue growth and internal operational excellence facilitated by exceptional leadership.
This is an exciting opportunity to leverage the significant track record of the business to date, to grow the business, optimize team capability and drive cultural excellence to achieve accelerated growth through both organic and inorganic means. This role will be responsible for the formulation of strategy and management of the day-to-day operations to improve business profitability and capture the current market opportunities within the sector.
The CEO will have full P&L responsibility and be accountable for the financial and non-financial performance of the business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills and experiences in the following areas:
· Sales / Leadership skills: Significant experience leading, mentoring and building cross-functional teams, with an ability to inspire, led by example, and empower employees to achieve business objectives in a performance and results-driven environment.
· Financial management skills and commercial track record: Exceptional commercial acumen and financial management skills, with a track record of delivering commercial outcomes and an ability to analyze and think strategically to manipulate the levers of business to achieve growth objectives and build and implement processes to optimize business performance.
· Strategic management skills: A strong analytical and strategic mind, with an ability to interpret data and use business intelligence to inform go-to-market strategies and ideate best practice across all areas of the business. Aligns execution through planning and prioritization to meet commitments and goals. Ensures accountability both individually and from others.
· Communication skills and stakeholder management: Exceptional relationship management skills with an ability to build relationships across the business, with a strong partnering approach and commitment to delivering operational excellence.
· Manufacturing experience: Market expertise. Very strong understanding of the manufacturing landscape in the US Market ideally with strong existing relationships in the sector. An engineering or technical background is advantageous, but not essential.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer/CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
As CEO you will be responsible for the management of the operations of the company as well as setting its overall vision that drives sustainable business performance. The role involves a high level of responsibility, with pivotal decision making affecting the future of the company and its employees.
The Chief Executive Officer will be the main driver for the business and is ultimately accountable to the board of directors. Within this role, the CEO will be expected to oversee all operations including sales, product development, manufacturing, regulatory, logistics and marketing. The CEO will also be expected to develop business strategies that drive sustainable business growth.
Duties & responsibilities
· Leads the overall business strategy execution by synergizing sales & marketing, manufacturing & supply chain, quality, regulatory affairs, customer services and HR.
· Identify new opportunities for expansion and growth
· Ensure organizations compliance to laws and regulatory requirements
· Monitor, analyze and report on performance to Board of Directors
· Review proposals for facility fit and cGMP compliance and propose to board
· Participate as needed in the negotiation of contract supply agreements, employment contracts and any other contracts related to the general operations of the business.
· Along with the sales and marketing manager, develops and execute short and long-range strategic plans to meet projected business growth
· Be aware of market trends regarding competition, products and customer requirements and act as required; manage pricing/costing to be competitive in the market
· Ensure that the business operates at the strategically accepted revenue growth and profitability level; primary responsibility for the revenue growth of the business
· Accountable for financial governance of the business
· Leads business expansion/development activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
· Maintain excellent relations with employees, suppliers, customers and stakeholders.
· Works with HR to develop organizational/staffing plan; recruit and staff department with qualified personnel
· Leads the business to encourage maximum performance and dedication
o Minimum Qualifications: BS degree in engineering or scientific discipline, MBA preferred.
o Proven experience as Chief Executive Officer / General Manager or relevant role
o 10-15 years of experience in GMP/FDA related environment, including at least 10 years of progressing management experience
o Experience in sales and marketing
o Leads and progresses new product introductions from inception to commercial sales
o Demonstrated record of developing and leading high-performance teams
o Business management experience demonstrating good governance principles being applied.
· Required Knowledge & Abilities
o Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical sales, regulators & manufacturing operations.
o Knowledge of relevant regulations, including FDA and/or other stringent regulatory authority (SRA) related agencies.
o Outstanding written and verbal communication/listening skills and presentation skills
o Demonstrated problem solving abilities and strong organizational skills
o Ability to think strategically and translate into action resulting in sustainable business growth projects.
o Bring a history of great collaboration/teamwork; have a reputation for successful partnering with internal and external stakeholders
o Ability to formulate business plans by extracting commercial data and present to board for consideration,
o Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and influence others, negotiate cross functionally for positive outcomes and establish the best forward path in the face of competing points of view
o Ability to make effective and persuasive business proposals as part of the business development responsibilities.
o Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
o Ability to multi-task across a number of competencies and be ‘the face’ of the company
A CEOs schedule may be flexible given some communication that may need to happen across different time zones with suppliers, customers and associated companies. Travel may be infrequently required to support the business objectives.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary and benefits linked with a position of this level of seniority
· Paid time off and Vacations
· Health Insurance
· Significant results-driven bonus scheme in an entrepreneurial environment
CG Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great benefits. Opportunity for growth.
Great working environment.
AddressRancho Cucamonga, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at CG Staffing Solutions