- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CG Engineering is a civil and structural engineering firm with our main office in downtown Edmonds, WA and a branch office in Snohomish. CG is committed to the success of our employees while emphasizing work/life balance. We have a supportive work atmosphere that fosters communication, collaboration and good will.
We have a full-time opening for an Administrative Assistant at our Edmonds office. We are looking for someone who possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, and a positive attitude. The candidate should be able to interact with coworkers and clients in a professional and helpful way. It is important that this person is someone who is independently motivated and will take ownership of, and follow through with with day-to-day responsibilities.
- Admin support including answering a multi-line phone system and greeting clients
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service both on the phone and in the office
- Provide administrative support for Principals, Project Managers, and Staff Engineers
- Provide general office support such as filing, preparing outgoing mail, and scanning documents
- Coordinate office supplies and track inventory for both offices
- Assist with the planning and coordination of company events
- Occasionally run errands between the Edmonds and Snohomish office
- Work effectively as a team player with admin staff who share similar responsibilities
Benefits and Compensation:
- Hours for this position are 8:00-5:00, Monday-Friday
- This is a full-time non-exempt position
- Competitive Salary of $25.00 - $28.00 Per Hour to Start DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Dependent Care and Medical Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) Plan with employer contribution
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Performance based quarterly and annual bonuses
- Company sponsored employee events
Skills & Qualification Requirements:
- High school graduate
- 0-3 years administrative experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Washington State driver's license and insurance
Get fresh Engineering Firm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.