SOFTWARE PRODUCT DESIGNER
Remote and/or in-office
Full-Time | $65-85k
(hiring company unable to sponsor Visas at this time)
CFS Technology (a premier IT dedicated staffing solution in Portland, OR) is working with an established and growing company who is committed to developing exceptional integration technology and software solutions to meet the growing needs of their customers' business requirements.
Here’s your chance to join the team as a Product Designer!
Why do you want to work here?
- Ability to work from home and/or on-site in Portland
- As a leader in the industry, they recognize their employees as one of our greatest assets
- They understand the importance of work-life balance and provide employees with flexible work schedules and a competitive PTO package.
- The company is growing, and their team is growing with them, allowing for unlimited possibilities for career advancement and the potential for employees to develop their own individual career paths.
- This role will focus on product design, from the beginning to end of the product process
- both for current and future products
- The process includes:
- working in a multidisciplinary team
- understanding and documenting requirements
- communicating design concepts to stakeholders
- creating iterative prototypes
- managing the design process
- educating the value of design thinking
- work with team members on other areas of product design.
- Conduct full product design process working with a multidisciplinary team
- Create requirement briefs and design artifacts
- Help guide product design strategy and standards
- Provide education around Design, specifically product design principles
- Experience as Product Designer or UI/UX Designer
- Experience working with clients/users
- Experience working with enterprise applications on multiple platforms
- Highly proficient using design software
- (Example: Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, InVision)
- Proficient using Microsoft suite
- Comfortable presenting concepts to stakeholders and clients
- Use design thinking and user-centered design principles to solve problems
- Open to new processes and adapting to change
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Self-starter and able to work remotely
- Bachelors in relevant field
Here at CFS Technology, we understand the needs of our clients and candidates, and we have the resources to provide both with win-win situations.
Contact your local IT recruiting specialists at CFS Technology today!
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”