Perks of the UI/UX Designer role:
- Award winning organization recognized for innovation
- Creative culture
- Competitive Pay
- 401-K with match
Why take a UI/UX Designer role with this company?
- Exposure to multiple business units
- Integrate the voice of the customer to a product and make it a reality
- Opportunity to do meaningful work that changes the world
- Ability to grow within the department and/or move to other areas of the organization
What the UI/UX Designer will do…
- Design architecture and interaction models for projects (web, mobile, etc.)
- Execute projects that range from months to years in length.
- Conduct user research.
- Collaborate with a variety of departments.
- Manage both the process and a UI/UX team.
- Utilize strong problem solving skills.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
What the company needs in a UI/UX Designer:
- Bachelor's in related field.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with Wire framing.
- Creative thinker with UI/UX experience.
- An existing portfolio that demonstrates approach, quality, and storytelling.
- Bonus: Adobe Creative Cloud, inVision, Sketch, Zeplin, or related toosets.
- Must be a driven, self-motivated individual, capable of working with little to no guidance, yet also comfortable working in collaborative team settings.
- Must exhibit professionalism in liaising with senior management
- Display good instincts and strong decision-making skills, including the ability to understand complex situations, effectively analyze options and recommend sound courses of action.
- Must be able to appropriately prioritize workload and delegate as needed.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong editing/proofreading capabilities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”