- Posted: 11 days ago
- $95,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a late stage startup organization that is working on the bleeding edge of technology to change how the world consumes energy
- With big dreams comes rapid expansion - they are up to 375 total employees with more than 40 being added this year alone
- They have multiple state of the art facilities through south central Wisconsin with more facilities in U.S. and globally expected to come online over the next few years.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Compensation: $95,000 - $110,00 + 5% bonus potential
- PTO: 15 day of PTO + 8 Paid Holidays
- Retirement: 401(k) - 100% up to 3%, 50% on the next 2%
- Medical: Employee-only, Employee + Spouse, Employee + Children, Family
- Other Benefits: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability and more
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Be a part of the planning, design, and development of state of the art software
- Experience maintaining and deploying to an existing codebase
- Work alongside project managers, other engineers, and business analyst to build out project plans
- Recommend improvements and areas of development regarding the product
- You are a seasoned software engineer with 3-5 years of experience working in C or C++
- You work well in an environment where you'll have an opportunity to autonomous
- Very comfortable working in the gray
- Be able to provide constructive feedback on design, codes, and project direction
- Comfortable voicing your opinion to a group
- You're excited to see your ideas come to fruition
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive and looking for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement of IT professionals. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Reach out to me at email@example.com or by phone at 608.709.0114.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
CFS - Technology
TechnologyView all jobs at CFS - Technology
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?