Senior Network Engineer
CFS - Technology Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization, with a national footprint, located in Madison, WI. They offer a wide array of products and are consistently finding ways to improve business operations. Executive Leadership gives autonomy to employees, allowing for a collaborative and innovative work environment. The organization is continuously investing in the business in order to stay on top as a leader in their respected industry.
- Generous PTO and Vacation package
- Continuous investment in technology from a top down approach (buy-in from Executive Leadership)
- Great family atmosphere
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NETWORK ENGINEER
- Oversee, monitor, and care for the network hardware and software
- Be responsible for security, infrastructure design, and maintenance
- Communicate with key business stakeholders regarding the status of the network and any open projects
- Provide recommendations on how to evolve the network utilizing current and upcoming technologies
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE FOR THE NETWORK ENGINEER
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, related degree
- Experience testing and troubleshooting network equipment - routers, switches, WAPs and more
- Experience in a Cisco environment - Switches, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
- Previous experience supporting an enterprise infrastructure
- Strong will and determination - ability to follow through on project responsibilities and deliver on time
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
CFS - TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS Technology, a division of Creative Financial Staffing, is a premier IT dedicated search & staffing practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific hiring needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best. CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”