(the hiring company is not able to sponsor visas or offer remote work at this time)
Winona Lake, IN | $45-50K+
Great benefits & culture
FULL-TIME, PERMANENT, ON-SITE, DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
CFS Technology (a premier IT dedicated staffing solution in NE Indiana and parts of Ohio and Michigan) is working with an established and growing organization is committed to their mission.
Now's your chance to join the team as a Programmer Analyst!
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK HERE?
- Closet knit community, with a family feel
- Join a team that wants to hear your thoughts and ideas
- Free tuition and additional benefits/perks
- Room to grow your skills and career
- Use your experience and skills to help take this established company to the next level
- Work with a small, collaborative team directly under the Dir. of IT
Provide administrative systems support by means of computer programming, systems administration, operations, and end-user training.
A. Database Analysis and Programming
- · Develop and/or modify scripting and processes that enhance the utilization of our administrative software applications.
- · Analyze existing database files and processes to ensure proper usage of application software.
- · Create ad-hoc and permanent reports or file maintenance procedures using various query tools available on the system.
B. System Administration and Operations:
- Assist with security implementation as it relates to the functionality of our software applications.
- Assist with managing our SQL Server environment along with periodic updating of application software.
- Run special reports and programs not processed by other end users.
- Work with end-users to resolve data integrity issues that may occur.
C. User Training
- As needed, provide users with guidance in the use of their particular ERP modules.
- Collaborate with other OIT staff members and contribute to departmental long-range planning efforts.
- Provide other departmental assistance as directed by supervisor.
- Working knowledge of PHP and Windows Powershell scripting languages.
- Experience with reporting software solutions that include Sybase Infomaker, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Izenda
- Experience with Jenzabar One software
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or 4+ years equivalent work experience in related field required
- 1+ years of SQL programming experience
- Must possess a high degree of technical skill in programming, database schema, and generating ad-hoc reports.
If you feel you may qualify for this career opportunity or would like to be considered for future opportunities in the NE Indiana/NW Ohio area let’s talk!
Example of other full-time IT openings:
- IT Support Tech
- Sr. Engineer - API Developer
- Database Administrator
- System Admin
- Infrastructure Analyst
- Security Admin
CFS Technology Open Position Job Descriptions can be found on our CFS website and CFS on ZipRecruiter. Connect with Tonya Dove on LinkedIn to get the inside scoop!
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
CFS - Technology
Why Work Here?CFS Technology, a division of Creative Financial Staffing, is a premier IT dedicated search & staffing practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific hiring needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best. CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Check out this opportunity!