CFS - Technology Berne, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are in search of a Programmer Analyst! Primary responsibility for server performance for all online efforts and is secondary support person for all Web servers ensuring the smooth operation of all Websites including corporate, content, e-commerce, lead generation and e-letters. Should have familiarity with Git and reviewing/manipulating pull requests using Bitbucket or similar software.
Programmer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist and backup the primary LAMP senior administrator in all facets of system administration.
- Perform system administration of all Web servers. This includes installing and maintaining system and application software and keeping patches up to date.
- Install various Linux distributions in private/public cloud configuration.
- Monitor and test data communications network to ensure that network is available to all system users and resolves data communications problems.
- Consult with users regarding data communications problems, such as failure of data to be transmitted to another location.
- Monitor display screen of terminal to computer to detect error messages that signal malfunction in data communications software or hardware.
- Confer with user departments regularly to identify technology needs and determines how desired results may be achieved.
- Assure system documentation by directing or writing detailed descriptions of system components and processes.
- Configure and develop reports related to system/application monitoring tools.
- Determine or helps determine the most effective database design or site component programming and assists in scheduling upgrades and changes.
- Site performance and stability of all Web servers. Website programming and support including corporate, content, e-commerce, lead generation and e-letters. Timely and successful transfer of critical files.
- Facilitation of inter-department requests for data transfers and data communication connectivity issues.
Programmer Analyst Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system, MySQL, Apache, and PHP scripting.
- Solid knowledge of change control methodologies; be current on version securities and availability. Must be able to manipulate server-side scripts for file transfer.
- Have solid knowledge of programming languages used on sites. This is a must for debugging errors.
- Any combination of education or experience that provides required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Be able to complete full workdays seated at computer, using keyboard and mouse, reading and updating websites and email.
For more information about this Programmer Analyst opportunity, please email your resume in strict confidence to Maggie Dillon at email@example.com today!
KEYWORDS: System Administrator, Programmer, Network Administrator, Information Technology
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
CFS - TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS Technology, a division of Creative Financial Staffing, is a premier IT dedicated search & staffing practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific hiring needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best. CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”