- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
About Our Client
Our client is a leading managed service provider headquartered in Madison looking to grow their team.
- You’ll be working with cutting edge technology - Azure cloud products, Office 365, Palo Alto firewalls, Duo, and much more!
- Great culture - join a tight-knit team where you’re valued and supported
- Flexibility to work from home when you don’t need to attend meetings or visit client locations
- Incredible opportunity to learn new tech and get mentored by some of the industry’s best in Madison.
Benefits & Compensation
- Compensation: $55,000 - $100,000
- PTO: 19 days per year + floating holidays + summer hours
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with a match
- Medical: Available on the first of the month following your first 30 days of service
- Other: $360 mileage guarantee for travel too and from clients, $60 monthly stipend for cell phone
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NETWORK ENGINEER
- Be the face of the organization and provide exceptional customer service
- Work with end users to resolve technical issues
- Design and implement cutting edge technology in client environments
- Draft network and technical documentation
- Monitor and maintain client network
- Escalate issues that may arise to appropriate parties
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE FOR THE NETWORK ENGINEER
- Previous work experience in a technical role
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Previous working experience with networks, Microsoft products, etc.
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive and looking for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement of IT professionals. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Reach out to me at email@example.com or by phone at 608.709.0114.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
CFS - TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire, and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!