IT Support Specialist
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $55,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
Position: IT Support Specialist
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A leader in the Financial & Investment Management industry based near the Midtown Atlanta, GA area is seeking a full-time, permanent IT Support Specialist to be a valuable addition to the IT Department. Here are a few reasons why you should apply:
- Opportunity to be involved with Systems, Networks, Servers, projects and more.
- Outstanding benefits including Employer Paid Healthcare, Free Parking and Free Gym Access.
- Opportunity to grow into a well-rounded IT professional.
What You'll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll be supporting 50+ end-users within a Microsoft environment with their technical needs including configuring, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting workstations, laptops, phone/tablets, hardware, etc. You will also partake in user administration and management, doing IT inventory and software licensing.
- Knowledge of general Information Technology – particularly Active Directory, Office365 and VMware.
- Experience with multiple backup systems, including Veeam.
- Solid understanding of network troubleshooting experience (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Superior organizations skills and precise attention to detail.
- Experience working in a small environment (Less than 50 Servers / 100 PCs)
- Experience with cloud providers including Azure and/or AWS.
- Technical Certifications (A+, Security+, MCSE, etc.) are a plus.
- Experience in programing\scripting Languages (PowerShell, C#) are a plus.
- Full-Time / Permanent / Direct-Hire
- Midtown Atlanta, GA area (Onsite)
- Company Paid Healthcare, 3.5 Weeks PTO, 401k w/ company match, Profit Sharing, Life Insurance, Growth Opportunity, Free Parking, Free Fitness Center Access.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
CFS - Technology
TechnologyView all jobs at CFS - Technology
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?