IT Network Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Direct Hire | Local to Fresno, CA | No Sponsorship
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a leading healthcare center in the Fresno, CA area. They are looking to add an IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR to their technology team. This position assists in the planning and implementation of additions, telecommunications and network infrastructure. This individual reports directly to the Director of Information Technology and will be responsible for overseeing the network (LAN, WAN, VLAN, VoIP, IP systems, domains, and more).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR:
- Collaborate with technical services team members to assess near and long term network capacity needs and design and implement strategic plans
- Administer the LAN, WAN, WLAN, and VLAN networks in a Cisco and Microsoft environment
- Document any software or hardware failure, repair, installation, removal, or other work requests
- Responds to escalated help desk issues and provides resolution
- Implements network security according to HIPAA standards
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR:
- BS degree in related field and Cisco and/or Network+ certifications preferred
- Knowledge of Cisco Firewalls, VPNs, and Cisco network router and switch functionality and configurations
- Experience with Windows server, Exchange server, and SQL server and database
*Travel is associated with this position and bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
CFS - Technology
TechnologyView all jobs at CFS - Technology
Get fresh Senior Network Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.