- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CFS Technology has been contacted by a longtime client that has a long term need for a talented Business Analyst.
CFS Technology works hard and diligently on your behalf to make certain that your next career move is the best choice you have made.
This is a unique position working alongside a tight knit team. Each day will be different as you work alongside with others and solo to assist your clients in their IT needs. You will be working in a PC and Mac environment.
As a Business Analyst you will play an integral part within our client’s Information Technology Department. This position will utilize a variety of elicitation techniques to effectively gather pertinent information to plan, design, develop, and launch business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Supporting Corporate admin, finance, and HR in daily operations and Tech support
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Subject matter expert and implementing best IT practices
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- Other business analyst duties
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong organization, documentation, and prioritization skills. You will be able to adapt quickly to changing schedules, and work well with interdepartmental teams as well as independently.
Specific requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Microsoft applications and visualization tools
- i.e. Power BI and RPA tools
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence and work closely with stakeholders
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
CFS Technology is the only Bethesda based, IT dedicated search practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
CFS - Technology
BusinessView all jobs at CFS - Technology
Get fresh Contact Center Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.