Perks of the Business Analyst role:
- Award winning organization recognized for innovation
- Creative culture
- Competitive Pay
- 401-K with match
Why take a Business Analyst role with this company?
- Exposure to multiple business units
- Build innovative and history making products
- Opportunity to do meaningful work that changes the world
- Ability to grow within the department and/or move to other areas of the organization
What the Business Analyst will do…
- Business requirement gathering and translation to functional requirements.
- Work within agile environment with cross functional teams.
- Conduct market research.
- Interact with clients, executives, and technical teams.
- Manual testing and testing scenarios for automated testing.
- Utilize strong problem solving skills.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
What the company needs in a Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design.
- Must exhibit professionalism in liaising with senior management
- Display good instincts and strong decision-making skills, including the ability to understand complex situations, effectively analyze options and recommend sound courses of action.
- Must be able to appropriately prioritize workload and delegate as needed.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong editing/proofreading capabilities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”