ADP Payroll Specialist
CFS - Technology North Haven, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is seeking a full-time Payroll Specialist who will help support our accounting, finance and HR teams in payroll administration, time-card maintenance, and general payroll responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, high attention to detail, and be able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Track timesheets for part-time and full-time non-exempt employees as well as Work Experience participants for multiple companies
- Review employee timesheets for completion and posting to payroll for processing
- Maintain employee payroll allocations to various contracts
- Update, maintain, and distribute the timesheet schedule/calendar to hourly employees and managing staff to ensure timely payment
- Provide accurate and timely responses to employee’s payroll related inquiries
- Update employee information in our third party payroll provider, ADP, including state/local tax liabilities, address changes, all pertinent W2 information and onboarding
- Manage Employee benefit deductions and garnishments, handle and update all time-off policies for full time and part time employees
- Upload and reconcile Payroll to 940 and 941 reports quarterly / annually
- Manage all Payroll reporting bi-weekly and monthly
- Manage all Payroll tax compliance (filing completed by ADP) and research payroll compliance and regulations for new jurisdictions that the company may enter
- Generate Ad Hoc reporting and analysis for various actual vs budget analysis by payroll department
- Other duties and special projects as required
- 2 -3 years of ADP payroll experience - REQUIRED - especially with automated time and attendance tracking software in multi-state locations in the US
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure, including the ability to perform and complete a high volume of work assignments with speed and accuracy, work cooperatively with others and showing courteousness and a high level of professionalism
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, handle personnel matters effectively, and handle employee and personnel inquiries with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in using ADP and Excel
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
CFS - TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS Technology, a division of Creative Financial Staffing, is a premier IT dedicated search & staffing practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific hiring needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best. CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
AddressNorth Haven, CT
Finance and Insurance