This is a contactor to hire position where you will perform a variety of bookkeeping and administrative functions which support the CEO and assists in organizing some of the workflow.
· Entering vendor bills and expenses for clients into QuickBooks Online or other accounting software as required by client company
· Entering customer invoices into spreadsheets and/or accounting software
· Posting customer payments for clients;
· Balancing and posting bank deposits
· Verifying and entering vendor bills into accounting software and/or Bill.Com
· Communicating with client personnel, as needed
· Extracting PDF files into manageable documents, as needed
· Filing, organizing Dropbox folders, SmartVault, paper files, etc.
· Other duties as assigned
· Basic bookkeeping or accounting knowledge
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Ability to work at home office 2-3 days per week for a total of 10-20 hours each week
· Experience with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
· Tax background a plus
· Associate degree in accounting is a plus
We are open to working remotely with our employees/contractors.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.