2020 Entry-Level Staff Accountant
CFO Rick, Inc. • San Francisco • CA
CFO Rick, Inc. is a full-service accounting and tax firm located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA District. We are committed and dedicated to the financial needs of San Francisco and Bay Area small businesses. We are looking for an entry-level staff accountant to join our talented, fun team. Recent graduates are welcomed. This is a full-time position and a great opportunity to grow, with outstanding long-term potential.
This is a Staff Accountant position, and the candidate will plays a key role within a firm that specializes in dealing with Small Business and Entrepreneurship accounting.
- Preparation and distribution of various daily, weekly, and monthly reports for business owner.
- Preparation of bank and other balance sheet account reconciliations. Responsible for preparation of tax returns/tax filings.
- Help insure compliance with company operational procedures. Assist with quarterly, year-end, tax and financial review.
- Assist /oversee accounts payable/accounts receivable function.
- Maintenance and closing of General Ledger and associated subsidiary ledgers on a monthly basis, including all associated activities.
We offer an array of accounting services within many different industries, so the amount of experience and growth available is endless.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree, with an emphasis in accounting, master’s degree a plus.
- 0-2 Years of Relevant Experience
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Looking for an individual who has an exceptional work ethic.
Individual must be able to successfully pass a background check due to the nature of the position. Must be eligible to legally work in the United States without sponsorship for at least 1 year.
Benefits and Comp
- Salary starts at $49,920/year plus benefits.
- Benefits include 100% paid Medical/Dental insurance and 401(k) matching for full-time employees.
For immediate consideration, you can submit your resume directly at: https://carmen.co/jobs/2020+entry-level+staff+accountant-san+francisco-ca