- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At CFO Alliance, the work we do matters. We serve innovative companies ranging from well-funded startups to high-growth private equity-backed companies. We lead our clients through intense periods of change and growth, whether it’s helping them implement new processes, acquire and sell businesses, or redefine their accounting and finance functions.
Fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment since the day we were founded, we’re committed to the growth and development of our employees. At CFOA, we truly believe you should be passionate about what you do, and we believe in the power of creating a positive impact for our amazing clients.
We’re looking to expand our team with passionate, entrepreneurial, and like-minded people. If you like a versatility, helping others, and cracking jokes, you may be one of us! We work hard. We have fun. We want to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with team members to meet client stakeholder needs
- Partner with a variety of companies that are going through various stages: Start up, Growth, Scale, Sell, etc.
- Partner with companies that are going through various stages (start-ups, growth, scale, sell, etc.)
- Recommend and implement process improvements by streamlining, automating, reconfiguring, or recommend and implement new software
- Create C-Suite slide decks and participate in client meetings and presentations
- Create client service plans, and participate in project team meetings
- Assist in the creation of C-Suite slide decks and participate in client meetings
- Utilize MS Excel and a variety of software to complete accounting and finance duties
- Travel to client sites in the Tampa Bay Area on occasion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in a mix of finance and accounting roles required
- Public or private accounting/consulting experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel and modeling skills (pivots, lookups, complex formulas, and macro capability)
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge and experience (month/year-end close, general ledger, financial systems, financial reporting, consolidations, reconciliations, cash flow modeling, etc.)
- Private equity and/or mergers and acquisitions experience preferred
- MBA or dual degree in finance, CPA, CMA, or other certifications preferred
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
CFO Alliance, Inc.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Work From Home Life Matters jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.