Customer Service Manager (CSM) Trainee
foodguys seeks a growing, detail-oriented, Customer Service Manager Trainee, to handle accurate and timely customer service, and logistical support for Sales Agents and Customer Service Managers. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the food manufacturing supply chain and logistics. For the right individual, this can grow into a full CSM position.
To learn more about foodguys, please visit http://foodguys.com; this will allow you to get a feel for what we do and for our company culture. Please be sure to read the entire ad, and to visit our company website, before applying.
Responsibilities That You Will Own (not all inclusive)
Some of the following tasks you will do on a daily basis, other tasks will be added to aid in your development. We expect you to be able to do the following items with limited direction and sound competency:
- Procure freight quotes from carriers and give information to Sales Agents
- Call customers, vendors and / or logistics companies to determine if BOL’s have been received and secure a copy for the file
- Process orders within the company ERP System
- Back up Customer Service Managers (CSM) when CSM’s are not in the office
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint and company specific software and CRM
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- A desire for professional and personal growth, and willingness to challenge your preconceived notions on a daily basis. We take growth seriously here, and have aligned some of our benefits around it.
- Excellent work habits including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, ability to work under pressure, and a commitment to generating complete and accurate work product
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or at least One to Two (1-2) years’ experience in a customer service or administrative type role. Focus on supply chain and/or logistics a plus.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, gym membership, 401k with matching and more!
Salary is 35k - 40k/year
Why Work With Us?
- Get real-world training and experience
- We’re rapidly growing
- It’s an opportunity to work with people who are really passionate about what they do
- Our company events; they’re definitely a quarterly highlight!
- We believe that personal growth and professional growth are closely aligned, and we will often find a way to support your growth and enable your success.
*****The final steps in our hiring process are a drug screening and background check*****