CFL-NJ Brick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing Interventional Pain Management Practice seeking a Medical Assistant that will be responsible for the following:
- Verifying patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Preparing patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary..
- Securing patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Counseling patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions
- Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Sales background a plus
- EMR experience a must
CFL-NJWhy Work Here?
Medical practice with cutting edge format allowing to work your own schedule. Opportunity will allow for trajectory in the future.
HealthcareView all jobs at CFL-NJ