Position: Staff Accountant
Salary range: $40,000 - $50,000
Location: Miramar, Florida
WFH - Flexible work environment during COVID-19
· Transactional support for receivables, payables, payroll, cash application, journal entry posting.
· Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
· Coordinate with all levels of personnel (US and foreign offices) to gather and analyze financial & operational data.
· Generate and prepare detailed monthly reports.
· Perform other special duties and projects as directed by Financial Controller.
· Support operating departments by performing financial and operational analysis.
· Bachelor's / Associates Degree in related major (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or Finance).
· 3 - 5 years of financial accounting experience; preferably in a small to medium sized private company.
· Experience in a Shipping, Trucking, or Logistics management environment is preferable.
· Displayed ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Exhibited leadership skills and strong motivation for career advancement.
· Capable of thinking analytically and creatively.
· Have initiative, confidence, and drive to achieve results.
· Strong verbal and written skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Proficient with Excel, and experience with accounting systems.
· Spanish/English equally fluent.
CFL Agencies USA