- $52,000 to $58,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Position: Sales Representative
Salary range: $52,000-$58,000.
Location: Miramar, Florida.
Requirement: Direct Sales Experience in Shipping, Trucking, Logistics Mgmt.
Strong verbal and written skills; English / Spanish equally fluent.
(Please do not apply without meeting these requirements).
Location: Miramar, Florida
· Develop, close business and generate sales as directed by the Director of Sales/Business Development.
· Work closely with overseas Offices and Agents globally to generate cargo for the Company.
· Work closely with Carriers/Vendors to find best possible service and costs solutions for our clients.
· Record & report client contact details to the Director of Sales.
· Encourage team building in the office through cooperation and enthusiastic attitude.
· Schedule & participate on regular Video & Conference calls with Agents, clients, and prospective clients.
· Upsell Current client’s additional services.
· Warm leads follow up calls to prospects.
· Cold-Call prospects generated by external lead sources.
· Quote rates to clients and overseas partners in timely matter.
· Contact targeted Shippers by telephone, email to promote CFL services.
· Explain, promote & sell CFL Global services.
· Provide pricing & rate quotes.
· Respond quickly to customer questions on services offered.
· Take Bookings when closing business on the spot.
· Receive, research, and respond to customers inquiries promptly; offer customer alternative to unresolved concerns.
· Maintain a full pipeline of opportunities and target achievable accounts while diligently updating the sales reports on activities, leads, and follow ups.
· Bachelor's / Associates Degree – preferable.
· 5-8 years of related experience.
· Display ability to lead and motivate a team.
· Exhibited leadership skills and strong motivation for career advancement.
· Self -motivated, Proactive, with a strong work ethic & leadership.
· Multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Capable of thinking analytically and creatively.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Proficient with Excel, Word, experience with Shipping systems.
· Solid experience in lead qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
· Travel may be required (Eventually).
· Ability to deal effectively with public. Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Non-Vessel Owned Common Carrier servicing Customers in the USA, Caribbean, Central and South America, Europe (East & West), and Asia.
CFL Agencies USAMiramar, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.