As an Applications Engineer/ATE Solutions Specialist at our System Level Test (SLT) Client, you will be responsible for helping the customer’s development of high-quality precision material handling and test solutions for the Semiconductor manufacturing process. You will be working closely with Customer Electrical and Software Engineers to define the requirements for the creation of handling and test solutions. You will provide input to client mechanical component selection, tolerance analysis, motion system design, component evaluation, overall system integration, and final release to manufacturing and installation at customers’ sites.
· Technical interface with customers’ engineering and operations to understand application requirements.
· Provide technical guidance to customer for best, most efficient, use of equipment.
· Develop test plans to validate that SLT solutions meet all design requirements.
· Follow up with customer users to ensure new requirements are fully met or refined
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related technical disciplines.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in ATE Applications
· Strong fundamentals in mechanical concepts and problem-solving skills, including knowledge of stack tolerance and Finite Element Analysis.
· Proficiency with solid modeling is desired,
· Experience in customer-facing positions relating to product requirements and/or providing system support.
· Ability to interact directly with customers and coworkers via face-to-face, telephone, email, etc. to review and update technical specifications, drawings and/or results.
CFI Resources, LLCCFI Resources, LLC is a recruiting firm specializing in the semiconductor and electronics industries. We represent only exceptional electronics, semiconductor and semiconductor equipment companies that are a great place to work and offer exciting career potential.