CFI is Hiring Class-A Regional Truck Drivers
Excellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home Time
**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask About our Industry Leading Finishing Program**
Our regional drivers get the advantages of reliable home time, consistent freight and a competitive pay package. Our regional services are an essential part of the value we provide to shippers. You’ll be an important part of our team, and we’ll treat you with the respect you deserve. Average annual income for regional drivers is $50,099.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Average over $50k annually
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Stop-off pay, Canadian border pay, local pay, layover pay, & non-customary work pay
- Northeast bonus, holiday bonus, HAZMAT bonus, & performance-based bonuses
- Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
Interested in Driving with CFI? Apply Now!
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.