CFI is Sponsoring Refresher Courses for CDL-A Drivers
Excellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home Time
Have a Class A CDL but no recent experience? Apply for our refresher course and get back on the road.
When you work for CFI as an Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver - a job sometimes referred to as long-haul trucking - you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It’s a lifestyle that does require you to be away from home, but in exchange, it gives you the freedom to explore the far reaches of our country while also making a great living.
To get started, you need a current Class A CDL and some verifiable driving experience within the past five years.
- Five day (50 hour) sponsored program
- With a six month work agreement, CFI covers tuition, transportation, room and board
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Pay based on experience
- Reliable home time
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to $0.04 per mile safety bonus
- Competitive total benefits and compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Class A CDL
- Some verifiable driving experience within the past five years
Interested in Driving with CFI? Apply Now!
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments