Truck Driver -Owner Operators- Average +$128k/Yr -99% No-Touch Freight
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CFI is Looking for Owner Operators
Solo Owners Average Over $128k / Team Owners Average Over $221k (per team)
90% No Touch Freight
When you work for CFI as an Over-the-Road (OTR) driver - a job sometimes referred to as long-haul trucking - you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It’s a lifestyle that does require you to be away from home, but in exchange, it gives you the freedom to explore the far reaches of our country while also making a great living.
With CFI, you can count on:
- Solo owners average $128,027 annually
- Team owners average $221,162 annually
- $5,000 Transition Bonus
- 12 CPM Pay Increase!! Now earn $1.18 per mile (solo and teams - per driver)
- Solo owners get a 3 cpm bonus after 11,000 miles
- Team owners earn an 8 cpm bonus after 18,000 miles
- Hometime at driver's discretion
- 90% No Touch Freight
- No forced dispatch
- Available for purchase
- Pay fuel surcharge on loaded miles
- Fuel and tire discounts nationwide
- Options for medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability and more
- Free DOT inspections at Laredo, Texas and Joplin, Missouri
- Discounted shop rate on maintenance work
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Truck stop scanning
- California compliant trailers
- 24/7 Dispatch support
Take your business to the next level with the stability and choice of a carrier who understands owner operators. we pay all practical miles, empty or loaded! Truly independent, at CFI you pick your dispatch while enjoying shot/ fuel discounts, road service and other perks.
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Minimum three months of current, over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Ability to meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
Interested in Driving with CFI? Apply Now!
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
CFI - Owner Operators
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CFI - Owner Operators
Get fresh Freight Owner Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.