Truck Driver -Multiple Positions -Earn $100k+/Yr -90% No-Touch Freight
CFI is now hiring
CDL-A Truck Drivers
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Solo Drivers
Top drivers earn $100k+ annually
90% No Touch Freight
At CFI, we have opportunities available for Company Drivers and Owner Operators, both Solo & Team Drivers. Whether you are are looking for Dedicated, Regional, or Over-the-Road positions, we have you covered!
As a Regional, Dedicated or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It’s a lifestyle that does require you to be away from home, but in exchange, it gives you the freedom to explore the far reaches of our country while also making a great living.
- Solo Drivers earn up to 56 CPM
- Average 118,800 miles a year
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Team drivers earn up to 73 CPM (Split)
- Each driver is paid their pay rate for all miles the truck runs
- Top drivers earn $100K+ annually (each)
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000 per team
- Solo - average $128,027 annually
- Team - average $221,162 annually
- Solo - get a 3 CPM bonus after 11,000 miles
- Team - earn a 8 CPM bonus after 28,000 miles
- 12 CPM pay increase!! Now earn $1.18 per mile (solo and teams - per driver)
- $2,500 transition bonus per truck
Our regional drivers get the advantages of reliable home time, consistent freight and a competitive pay package. Our regional services are an essential part of the value we provide to shippers. You’ll be an important part of our team, and we’ll treat you with the respect you deserve.
- HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra 6 CPM
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- 90% no-touch freight
- Stop-off pay, Canadian border pay, local pay, layover pay, & non-customary work pay
- Holiday pay & HAZMAT bonus
- Rider program
- Pet program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- 21 years of age or older
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states for two to three weeks at a time
- 3 months minimum Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
At CFI, we have opportunities available for Company Drivers and Owner Operators, both Solo & Team Drivers. Whether you are a Recent Grad or Experienced Driver, we have you covered with our Dedicated, Regional & Over-the-Road positions! As a Regional, Dedicated or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It’s a lifestyle that does require you to be away from home, but in exchange, it gives you the freedom to explore the far reaches of our country while also making a great living.
CFI - CDL-A Driver - Multiple Options AvailableNashville, TN
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.