11) Computational Biology, Physiology, and Pharmacology
- Posted: June 10, 2022
CFD Research Corp is developing mathematical models and software tools for high profile projects in collaboration with US government, academia and pharmaceutical industry. The main focus is the development of multiscale mathematical models and software tools for computational biology, human physiology and pharmacology.
The candidate will be involved in the formulation/development and validation of disease biophysics models, exploration of novel mechanisms of disease progression, prevention and protection/treatment. This is an exceptional opportunity to be a part of new research frontiers with rapidly growing business and opportunity of advancement.
- Development of multiscale computational medicine and biology software tools
- Collaborative work with Pharma Industry, US Academia and Government
- Contribute to scientific projects, publications and proposals
- PhD/MS in Biomedical Sciences, Biophysics, Physiology, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in scientific computing and programming; Experience with R and python is a plus
- Good communication skills (oral and written), including preparing technical material for documentation and reporting. Grant writing experience is a plus.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is preferred.
About the Company: CFD Research is the technology leader in engineering simulations and innovative designs. Our services are used by many Fortune 500 and emerging high-tech companies, national laboratories, and universities worldwide. CFD Research develops cutting-edge technologies (software & hardware, designs and prototypes) with Federal agencies and provides the highest possible leverage to our industry partners.
Benefits: CFD Research offers competitive salaries and excellent employee benefits, including an employer matching 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). CFD Research offers a highly competitive insurance package, including medical, vision, and dental insurance. We offer company paid long-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment, and life insurance. Performance appraisals occur each year and pay increases are based upon corporate goals, personal development, performance, and outstanding achievements. In addition, group and individual bonuses are awarded for exceptional performance.
CFD Research is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
CFD Research Corporation
ScienceView all jobs at CFD Research Corporation