Director of Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cesar Ornelas law is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team. This position will work directly for the Chief Operations Officer to create and execute the Company’s overall marketing strategy by bringing new and creative ideas to the firm. You will have the opportunity to flourish as a mentor in developing marketing talent in a dynamic environment with the potential for unlimited growth.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, knowledgeable leader who understands the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, campaign execution across several platforms (both traditional and digital), and staff management. This person should be proactive, innovative, and passionate about what Cesar Ornelas Law has to offer.
- Lead the marketing team to develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and oversee/ensure their successful deployment
- Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department’s operating budget.
- Provides constant tracking of media spend across all firm marketing and ensure all campaigns spend to goal and do not exceed approved budgets; communicate monthly budget goals to executive leadership
- Directs and coordinates activities and operations of complex, multi-function marketing areas to accomplish corporate outreach initiatives and regularly evaluate and report results.
- Determine which advertising platforms should be leveraged based on campaign goals, audience, and ROI
- Develops and implements metrics to report and monitor progress against goals and implements changes to effect improvement, and/or react to a change in the organization or industry.
- Performing in depth analysis of campaigns to ensure KPI’s are being met and to identify underperforming campaigns.
- Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience in marketing and long-range planning required.
- 5+ years of marketing experience including multichannel campaigns, B2B SEO/SEM and use of marketing analytics tools
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Be a strong project manager with experience in marketing and cross-functional execution
- Possess creativity, energy, and display a concentrated focus on results
- At least 5+ years’ experience managing and leading others
- Up to date knowledge of trends, best practices, and updates within the PPC platforms;
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
World Class Benefits Include
- Medical - $200 employer contribution
- Long-term Disability- 100% Employer covered
- Basic Life Insurance- 100% Employer covered
Ability to commute/relocate:
CESAR ORNELAS LAW PLLC
AddressSan Antonio, TX
Get fresh Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.