Assistant Project Lead/Business Analyst (1183516)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The resource will be working on shop floor with the AGVs at least one day in a week.
- This Assistant Project Lead/ Business Analyst will be responsible for working directly with internal Toyota teams (customers)
- Resource will also be responsible for managing this project, creating reports, documents and presentations using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Resource's work schedule will be Hybrid that is 40% on-site and 60% remotely.
- Primary Location: Lexington, KY. Manager's second preference is to see candidates local to either Princeton IN or San Antonio, TX
- They should be comfortable to travel with approx. 20% to 30% travel domestically to US and Mexico, possibly to Canada.
- The candidate will be required to work overtime potentially during weekends.
Digital Products and Services Automated Guided Vehicle Technical SME
The AGV Roles are in the Digital Products and Services Group.
The purpose of these positions is to lead and manage from a technical perspective a variety of projects that support critical business processes for Internal Logistics using Auto Guided Vehicles/Automated Mobile Robots/Vision Guide Vehicles. Toyota is innovating at a fast pace and is automating internal part conveyance with varying robot technologies.
Business Analyst/Customer Liaison
- Liaison officers serve as mediators, so their duties also include negotiating with others, developing and fostering relationships, getting people to understand others' points of view, and understanding their parent business and how it impacts its stakeholders
- Project Management and People Management Skills
- Warehousing/ Production Manufacturing Experience
BusinessView all jobs at CES Limited
Get fresh Program Analyst GS jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.