About The Program: CES is conducting undercover tobacco compliance inspections for the Food and Drug Administration in North Dakota. The purpose of these inspections is to ensure that retailers are not selling tobacco products to minors. Learn more about this program by visiting: http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts
Who We Need:We are hiring inspectors to pair with teenaged underage purchasers. Inspectors are required to be a Current Law Enforcement Official with a valid Peace Officer’s license. An ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be able to work approximately 10 to 15 hours a week.
Inspectors and underage purchasers travel together to retailers. The inspector observes the interactions as the underage purchaser attempts to buy a tobacco product. If a purchase occurs, the inspector collects the evidence and fills out a short report detailing the inspection with the help of the teen.
You create your own hours based on your schedule. We offer competitive pay rates and inspectors will undergo a security clearance and become credentialed by the FDA.
This is not a full-time position and should not conflict with your current employment situation
- Performing regular inspections of tobacco retailers
- Facilitating undercover buys in coordination with trained underage purchasers
- Collecting evidence of violations, such as photographs
- Completing compliance check inspection forms
- Adhering to strict regulations regarding working with minors.
- Performing other inspection tasks as required
- Rates are based on experience and prevailing wages in your area.