CES is a dynamic, rapidly growing virtual real estate evaluation company. CES has set the industry standard for the highest quality in real estate due diligence through use of web-based technology, continuous quality control and highly concentrated training for our Evaluators. We are currently seeking real estate professionals, preferably with one year or more of experience in a real estate field in the Atlanta area for fee-based positions with good earning potential.
· College Degree is Required – BS, BA, or higher.
· Good analytical skills with ability to research.
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel and other MS office products.
Ability to work from home after initial training
· Ability to detect emerging trends using internet real estate resources.
· Professional demeanor with good written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines by implementing good time management; ability to meet deadlines.
· Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
· Excellent research and analytic skills.
· Ability to meet continuing education requirements and training provided by CES.
· Understanding of the Real Estate Appraisal Process and appraisal methodology.
· Commercial real estate background of any kind or property type.