CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR
Operations Supervisor Position
The Opportunity:We are looking to add a Supervisor for our remote workers. The Supervisor will work closely with the Call Center Managers to oversee the daily functions of the operations department. The Supervisor will analyze performance statistics and ensure quality customer service through coaching and performance management. They will perform these functions through the ability to lead, motivate, and inspire. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a remote team of agents and team leads in a positive professional manner, promoting their growth and development within the department.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Preparing reporting and analyzing data to assist management in determining operational goals.
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, and provide training or coaching opportunities when needed.
- Communicate performance standards and objectives; conduct performance assessments and reviews.
- Perform one-on-one meetings with agents and team leads to discuss performance issues (e.g., attendance, attitude, adherence, work performance, and all aspects of company policies) and develop corrective action plans as needed.
- Responsible for communicating policies as outlined by the management team. Disperse customer updates to the team through Zoom, slack, team meetings, email, or handouts.
- Monitor attendance, paid time off, and sick time for operations employees.
- Delegate projects as needed to agents and team leads.
- Accomplishes team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and motivating employees; coordinating and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements to increase agent performance.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working closely with other supervisors to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that system emergencies be handled appropriately.
- Manage bonuses, payroll, and reviews for agents and team leads.
- Employee engagement through weekly communication with the team.
Qualifying candidates must have open availability.
7 am-5:45 pm PST Sat – Tues. This is a 4/10 schedule.
Compensation: Salary - TBD
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of work experience.
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in a remote supervisory role.
- Minimum 2-year professional experience in a supervisor role.
- Proven ability to lead a team remotely.
- Excellent professional & communication skills.
- Proficient in Word & Excel.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Desire to develop knowledge and skills that stretch beyond the parameters of the role.
- Ability to coach, train, motivate, and evaluate your team’s performance.
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
CERTIFIED LANGUAGES INTERNATIONAL LLCPortland, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.