- $19 to $20 Hourly
The House Manager assists in the development, implementation, and coordination of a community-based group home program. (S)he provides supervision to Direct Support Staff, residents, and assists with the operation of the program to provide a home-like atmosphere with social and recreational programs, and activities that best meet the needs of the residents. (S)he assists is responsible for maintaining the homes' cleanliness, and implementing and facilitating daily program structure for individuals. (S)he assists with staff scheduling of assigned Direct Support Staff and works shifts when needed. The House manager is required to work 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule and some extended hours to meet the needs of the individuals served.
• Supervises group home staff with the development, implementation, and coordination of a community-based group home that operates in accordance with all applicable state and local regulatory agencies.
• Directs group home staff in the development of individuals' care plans and ensures that appropriate activities are designed and implemented to meet the goals of each plan.
• Directs the maintenance of individuals' clothing and personal property inventories.
• Performs related duties, special assignments, and projects as required.
• Monitors assigned budget and adheres to all financial guidelines and maintains documentation of all expenditures to ensure the appropriate utilization of all funds.
• Ensures that the facility is maintained in a clean, healthy, and safe manner.
• As needed, provides direct supervision to assigned individuals, ensuring the safety and health of the individuals at all times.
• Maintains and ensures that all individuals' medication books are in compliance, correct, and updated on all doctors’ appointments.
• Schedule and accompany individuals to doctors' appointments.
• Create, develop and maintain monthly and activity calendars.
• Monitor/refill medications.
• Review / monitor all documentation.
COVID-19 considerations: All staff is required to wear masks, which are provided. Gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant are provided.
CERENITY INCWaldorf, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.