Sr. Operations Manager
CEO Inc Clearwater, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, dental,
This front-line management role will will direct, and implement operations strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of a division's goals. They will manage the operations function concurrent with business growth, introduction of new systems, meeting division financial objectives, product mix change, and meeting goals in relation to safety, quality, and on-time delivery of products. They will also manage staff of 75 which includes 3 Supervisors and the remaining operators and technicians to ensure timely distribution of merchandise within the standards of policies, procedures, and quality to satisfy both internal and external customers.
- Meet On-Time delivery expectations and customer requirements.
- Develop and implement methods to improve productivity within established payroll and expense budgets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by preventing nonconformance to the customer’s requirements.
- Measure effectiveness of areas of responsibilities to the President.
- Drive standard work and daily reviews for operational performance.
- Ensure adherence to procedures that promote the health and welfare of all employees in the facility's operation departments.
- Ensure efficient space utilization within the facility.
- Promote team environment with a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all Safety procedures and Safety accountabilities.
- Provides strategic leadership to personnel through effective goal setting, delegation, and communication.
- Aligns goals of the department with the Company’s goals, policies and strategies.
- Promote a Lean Manufacturing Environment and Manufacturing cultural changes to promote process improvement and first pass yield.
- Six Sigma experience a definite must
- Hands-on management experience required.
- Aerospace industry experience preferred, but not required
- 8+ years leadership experience within a similar setting
- BA/BS in a related field.
CEO IncWhy Work Here?
Great place to work
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 25 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in Engineering, and Production roles within the manufacturing industry at both top-tier and growing companies.