Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for compiling strategic and operative controlling tasks including strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting. Responsible for analyzing financial and operational data to identify deviations to implement countermeasures in close cooperation with other departments and management. The Senior Financial Analyst will be a trusted financial advisor for management and involved in strategic projects with the global team.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data and operative key figures (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.) taking into account the company goals, financial standing, and overall business performance
- Improve business performance by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and implementing countermeasures together with other departments and the management team
- Improve internal Control and Finance processes and automize processes to be in alignment with corporate requirements
- Update standard cost calculations and assist with product calculations for projects
- Track and determine sales, margins, and profitability
- Responsible for the preparation and management of forecast, budget, and strategic planning data and defining associated timelines
- Assist with internal and external audit documentation
- Provide creative alternatives and define recommendations for management to improve processes and increase profitability
- Develop, document, and present benchmarking data
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making
- Provide support and training to the accounting/finance team as needed
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- MBA, CPA or CMA preferred
- Minimum five years of related accounting/finance experience
- Experience in global manufacturing/procurement preferred
- Minimum five years of SAP-related experience or equivalent ERP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in database manipulation e.g. Power Bi or other tools
- Ability to travel occasionally in the US or internationally
CEO IncWhy Work Here?
Great place to work, with amazing benefits!
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 25 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in Engineering, and Production roles within the manufacturing industry at both top-tier and growing companies.
Finance and Insurance