Senior Composites Engineer
CEO Inc Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, dental
- Hands on experience in the engineering, design and development of advanced composite parts.
- Knowledge of thermoplastic resins and their application in regards to advanced composites.
- Strong understanding of composite materials and/or engineered materials, with an excellent track record of practical problem solving with these materials.
- High level of analytical capability, applied to improving process and product performance.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes used in composites, and good capabilities/knowledge in automation methodologies used to produce parts.
- Excellent working knowledge of the various software tools used in component design and production, including CAD and design analysis softward.
- Strong history of successful use of Lean principles to drive system improvements
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Systems Engineering (or equivalent discipline)
- 2-3 years of experience in managing or mentoring composite engineers and technicians
- 8+ years of total engineering experience
CEO IncWhy Work Here?
Great place to work
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 25 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in Engineering, and Production roles within the manufacturing industry at both top-tier and growing companies.