Project Engineer: The Project Engineer will work with the sales staff to help define machinery specifications, suggest equipment and machinery layouts to create systems which efficiently produce customer’s desired range of products. They will coordinate engineering functions on projects ranging from small single component orders to multi-million-dollar extrusion systems. In addition, they will design new equipment or modify existing equipment to support customer specifications.
About the Company:
This Global Capital Equipment manufacturer has 10 different product lines, serving a wide variety of industries including automotive, building & construction, consumer products, medical and packaging. They are a leader in the design, development and distribution of extrusion and converting technology. With over 1,250 employees worldwide, they have a commitment to engineering systems that are cost-effective, environmentally friendly and offer a high return on investment. As an employee of this organization, you have an opportunity for unlimited growth, in a family atmosphere that offers great benefits for you and your family.
- Create 3D models and drawings, assemble BOMs, assist with risk assessments, operating manuals, and any other documentation necessary for machine fabrication, assembly and operation
- Collaborate with other departments on any issues that arise during the engineering, purchasing, assembly, test, or commissioning phases of the machine builds
- Work with customers directly through the full project cycle including line installation and commissioning on site
- Evaluate performance, reliability and safety of individual machine components as well as complete extrusion systems
Bachelors or better in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years: Demonstrated proficiency with 3D modeling software – SolidWorks preferred
- 5 years: Microsoft Office Suite
- 5 years: Proficient with AutoCAD for 2D plant and system layouts
- Working knowledge of mechanical assemblies, materials, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, and electro-mechanical systems
- 3 years: Machinery design with detail capability
Location: Near Warwick, RI
Warwick, Rhode Island’s second largest city. Established in 1642, Warwick is home of the American Revolution’s true opening act of rebellion — the burning of the Gaspee! The alluring coastal city is situated in central Rhode Island. It is a stone’s throw from Providence, Narragansett, and Newport. In town, the charm starts with historic brick mills and ends with barefoot beach strolls. They are a very pedestrian-friendly community. You can enjoy the Roger Williams Park & Zoo with the kids or take in a show at the Providence Performing Arts Center. You can also visit the Quonset Point Naval Air Station in North Kingstown or the beaches and piers of Narragansett Bay. There are sites to see for everyone. City-dwellers and sports fans can enjoy a quick day trip to Boston and Fenway Park that is only 1.5 hours away. Warwick offers easy access to all the wonders of Southern New England.
About CEO Inc.
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service recruitment and staffing firm, that for over 25 years has specialized in direct hire placement for senior-level sales, operational and management positions for plastics, composites, textiles and specialty chemical companies nationwide. CEO Inc. was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Companies” List for 2016-17. CEO Inc. has also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work Award for 5 times (2012-15, 18) as well as their “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015.