CEO Inc Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical,
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide solutions in support of manufacturing and new product development. This includes designing and implementing solutions to optimize existing production processes as well as designing and implementing new production capabilities. This position will be responsible for all project phases, from project scope development through project execution.
- Provides engineering support to operations by recommending and implementing changes to processes, components and equipment, taking all aspects of manufacturing into consideration. Develops and implements capital solutions, from scope development through installation and successful production. Troubleshoots problems in manufacturing and provides solutions.
- Will provide technical assistance for production line supervisors on day-to-day issues to ensure the production of quality products in sufficient quantities to meet customer requirements. Provides technical assistance for line personnel to resolve problems discovered during the blending, filling, packaging and labeling processes as well as on special projects where technical knowledge is required to complete assigned tasks.
- Monitors key operational metrics, recommends and implements changes to drive continuous improvement.
- Develops finished goods product costing and routing for new and modified production requirements; develops and maintains data base for manufacturing attributes.
- Works closely with R&D and Marketing to design and implement new product manufacturing capability. Assists in managing manufacturing engineering activities for new products to assure schedules are met and proper equipment, changeover parts and tooling are available. Recommends improvements and opportunities to optimize performance. Works closely with Operations, R&D, QA, Safety and other departments to ensure all requirements are understood and implemented.
- Manages capital projects and maintains a project status report to ensure timely and accurate installation and project completion.
- Perform all work in accordance with Company’s safety and quality guidelines and procedures; demonstrates clear understanding of these safety and quality objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field and 2 or more years of process related manufacturing engineering experience is required. Experience in consumer products operations is a plus.
CEO IncWhy Work Here?
Great place to work
CEO Inc. is an award-winning, full-service search firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 25 years CEO Inc. has successfully placed top professionals in Engineering, and Production roles within the manufacturing industry at both top-tier and growing companies.