Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Inventory Control / Warehouse Specialist in its Kent, WA facility.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid holidays.
This position is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy through cycle counting, pulling & shipping orders, setting-up pallet wrapping, specialty operations and stock put-away.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Operate equipment and use tools in a safe manner to include forklifts, swing reach, order pickers, electric pallet jacks, hand trucks, and equipment battery chargers.
- Inspect work areas to ensure established policies, procedures and safety practices are observed.
- Sorting, picking, packing and confirmation of orders.
- Processing shipments, cycle counting and other general warehouse duties.
- Provides general purchasing data support for cost saving reductions.
- Fundamentally understands the company's quality program and is receptive to applicable training.
- Work closely with other teams or departments to exchange information and solve problems.
- Demonstrate flexibility by adapting work methods, own schedule, and behavior in response to ambiguity, new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Collaborate with others to create insights, accelerate solutions, and trade ideas to ensure client and business requirements are met.
- Conduct quality checks on work-in-process daily to assure that it conforms to quality standards.
- Comply with all work and safety rules.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Plant environment with exposure to dust and noise.
- Lifting up to 60 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to sit, stand, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Standing and walking on concrete floor for duration of shift.
- Steel toe shoes and hearing protection required.
Cenveo is an EEO Employer