CENVEO WORLDWIDE Kent, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking a Machine Packer/Inspector Operator in its Kent, WA facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma and a minimum of 6 months previous experience as a machine operator / packer in a manufacturing environment.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Operates envelope machines to to meet production standards, ensuring product quality of each box and carton of product.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Inspect side seam gum, seal gum, window gum, window material, window specifications of envelope during production.
* Use pallet jack to move blanks or finished goods to appropriate areas.
* Pack finished envelopes into boxes, then put boxes into cartons as directed on job ticket.
* Label boxes and cartons according to job ticket specifications.
* Fill gum bottles.
* Dispose of clean up water and paper in proper manner to maximize recycling and environmental protection efforts.
* Maintains quality and quantity production standards.
* Monitor print quality and clean plates if necessary.
* Comply with work and safety rules.
* Ability to work in team environment.
* Be available for required overtime and weekend work.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on a continuous basis and up to 60 lbs occasionally with our without reasonable accommodation.
* Standing and walking on concrete floor for duration of shift.
* Ability to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl with out without a reasonable accommodation.
* Good manual dexterity.
* Plant environment with exposure to dust and noise. Hearing protection and steel toe shoes required.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer