CENVEO WORLDWIDE Williamsburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsibilities include pre-flighting, cleaning up artwork, resetting type, color correction, proofing and outputting print ready artwork.
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Perform layout and production functions using Adobe Creative Suite.
* Setup and layout digital files and artwork for final graphic approval and flexographic print production.
* Ability to make color corrections and art file layout manipulations as needed.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
* Color management using EFI software.
* Produce and mount flexo plates.
* Strong ability to perform in a high volume environment work with speed and accuracy.
* Output printed and PDF proofs.
* Work directly with Customer Service, Scheduling, and other departments as necessary.
* Maintain all equipment related to department.
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma required (Associate Degree preferred).
* Must be able to work with various graphic design and layout software applications commonly used on Mac's and PC's; knowledge and experience with publishing applications.
* 4-5 years of experience in Graphics Arts/Design;
* Advanced color management skills and the ability to work with different digital file formats are required.
* Must have a strong understanding of the offset and digital printing process.
* Demonstrate strong attention to detail and effective communication skills.
* Basic troubleshooting skills.
* Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
* Ability to change tasks and direction quickly depending on business needs
* Consistently displays high performance levels of work.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
* May lead projects and provide guidance/training to other team members.
* Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service quality.
* Mental alertness to operate equipment
* Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection in the production areas.
* This position requires the incumbent to constantly use color vision, hear, prolonged sitting and manual dexterity using hand / finger coordination.
* This position requires the incumbent to regularly stand, walk, grasp, reach , speak and articulate.
* This position requires the incumbent to occasionally carry and lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at CENVEO WORLDWIDE