Lead Generation Specialist
CENTURY 21 Affiliated Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: May 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to grow with a company that values high energy and the entrepreneurial spirit? Join our #AffiliatedFamily and see what it’s like to work for the #1 CENTURY 21 Franchise in the WORLD! We pride ourselves in being a global franchise with a family-owned-feel, and we are looking for talented Lead Generation Specialists to join our Family!
Working under the direction of the Leads Management Manager, this position is responsible for nurturing leads and follow-up with prospective clients, including setting appointments. No cold-calling required.
This customer-centric role is perfect for a licensed (or previously licensed) real estate professional who is seeking a steady part-time work schedule and pay.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Collect information from prospective clients on their real estate needs and match them with Affiliated agents by scheduling appointments for home showings or listing consultations
- Develop and nurture client relationships, sometimes over the course of weeks or months, until they are ready to be shown properties, list their home, or have found the right agent to support their home buying/selling needs
- Make a good first impression. Often the first point of contact with a potential customer, exude professionalism when answering phone calls and emails regarding real estate related questions.
- Collaborate with fellow specialists and agents in the field
- Data entry, including keying prospective client information into a CRM
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge And Skills
- Possesses a customer-first attitude and strives to provide stellar customer service to internal and external customers
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, including the ability to handle confidential information
- Works well with a team but is also a dynamic self-starter, who takes ownership of a task and completes it in a timely fashion
- Ability to perform under pressure by being able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Good follow up and organizational skills required
- Strong computer and internet competence, along with the ability to learn new tools and systems quickly and thoroughly. Previous experience with CRM's highly desirable.
- Must have dedicated home office (with dual monitors, preferred) and reliable internet speed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Real Estate license ideal but not required
- Minimum of 1-year customer service or real estate sales experience; experience in real estate administration such as listing or transaction coordination may be considered in lieu of sales experience.
This is an hourly position. Starting pay is $17/hour.
Hours: Part-time. Evenings and weekends are required.
Work from home.
CENTURY 21 Affiliated is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Part Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
CENTURY 21 Affiliated
BusinessView all jobs at CENTURY 21 Affiliated