Technical Consultant, Implementation
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States.
The technical implementation engineer will be responsible for delivering Centric 8 Agile deployment projects on time, per schedule, per responsible technical and business goals of the company (e.g., out-of-the-box – OOTB configurations, customer business process mapping, and best practice advocacy).
- Provide technical leadership and support to pre-sales and implementation teams in designing and delivering Centric 8 Solutions focused on the Retail. Apparel & Footwear Industry, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), High-Fashion market, Food and Beverage, and Consumer Electronics
- Conduct customer business process analysis, information modeling, mapping to Centric 8 configurations and interface control definitions with related systems to be integrated, data and process conversion from legacy systems, and provide customer guidance on process-system alignment practices, process-system validation. All activities to be as per Centric's Agile deployment methodology, delivering customer solution model per out-of-the-box Centric 8 (PLM) use cases and configuration points.
- Coordinate and collaborate with customer implementation team and Centric teams to ensure successful and referenceable delivery.
- Analyze customer business process requirements to propose Centric 8 (OOTB) Solutions.
- Produce written specifications (i.e., UML models, Centric 8 configurations) to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to address customer business scenarios within the product scope.
- Ensure clear understanding of Customer's technology requirements; provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale complex solutions.
- Develop and document Data/Object models to meet customers' requirements.
- Mentor other consultants during the delivery of Centric Software-based solutions.
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology, and configuration standards.
- Ensure that quality software engineering processes and Agile practices are followed.
- Bachelors or Masters's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with involvement in real-world PLM and enterprise system integration deployments in the domain
- Experience with at least one of the following verticals - FMCG, Apparel and Luxury markets, Food and Beverage, and Consumer Electronics.
- Strong and confident Customer Facing / consulting skills.
- Experience in Database (SQL Server or Oracle),
- Availability for overnight travel.
- Experience with modeling methods and techniques (e.g., UML) and enterprise process and information modeling and modeling in general
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Experience in enterprise system integration (with ERP).
- MS Office tools, including MS Project and Visio
- Expertise in core technologies, including system integration, data and process migration and conversion, security and access control, enterprise scalability, and performance management.
- Experience in process-system re-design and adoption methods as evidenced by deployments in the industry
DEPLOYMENT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in the areas of solution development and project management.
- Highly developed problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Exhibit collaborative working style.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- A technology enthusiast with mature technical leadership skills.
- Confident and multi-level communication skills (oral and written).
- Business and commercial awareness.
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
CENTRIC SOFTWARE INC
TechnologyView all jobs at CENTRIC SOFTWARE INC