Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from conception to production, and in between managing their material, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
We are constantly innovating, both in terms of the functionality that we off our users and in the technology that we use for our applications. We are adding a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to our team to provide product quality testing and solutions around our Enterprise and SaaS software offerings.
- Creating and executing test plans, test cases, and test scenarios to verify software functionality, performance, and stability for our Enterprise applications
- Developing and maintaining automated test scripts using various automation tools and programming languages
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure that the software meets the requirements and quality standards
- Perform root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for product and process related activities
- Improving and maintaining the automated testing framework to ensure its efficiency, scalability, and reliability
- Write automation scripts in Selenium, Java, Python or Unix Shell
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that the software meets compliance, security, and accessibility requirements
- Mentoring and coaching team members at different regions on best practices, automation techniques, and industry trends
- 8+ years of experience in Software Quality Testing and worked in Agile development model
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Experience with building test automation framework, and enhancing existing frameworks like Cucumber, TestNG, Appium
- Experience with CI CD tools like Jenkins for pipeline projects
- Experience with database, backend, Mobile apps and API testing
- Experience with application serves especially Wildfly, JBoss and/or Tomcat
- Experience with test automation tools using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Gradle, Allure Reports
- In depth knowledge of MS Window Server, Windows 10/11 and Linux operating systems
- Ability to learn, adopt quickly to new processes and tools
- Results oriented and self-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner and passionate about technology
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Solid understanding of Software development methodologies and testing principles
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely with a dedicated and motivated team
- A remote work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $135,000 - $160,000 + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. The range for each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect base salary and certain positions may be offered additional variable incentives.
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
CENTRIC SOFTWARE INCSan Jose, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.