Remote Cloud Operations Support Specialist - Pacific Time Zone
- Posted: over a month ago
***CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES PACIFIC TIME ZONE***.
Centric Software is looking for a Remote Cloud Operations Support Specialist located in the Pacific Time Zone.
From its headquarters in Silicon Valley, Centric Software provides a Digital Transformation Platform for the most prestigious names in fashion, retail, footwear, luxury, outdoor, and consumer goods. Centric’s flagship Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform, Centric 8, delivers enterprise-class merchandise planning, product development, sourcing, quality, and collection management functionality tailored for fast-moving consumer industries. Centric SMB provides innovative PLM technology and key industry learnings for emerging brands. Centric Visual Innovation Platform (VIP) offers a fully visual, transformative experience via large touchscreens and mobile devices, revolutionizing group decision-making and creative collaboration while dramatically condensing time to market and product innovation.
You will be responsible for utilizing a diverse set of cloud technologies to support Centric Cloud Customers, and to help build and maintain a scalable, robust, highly available platform for Centric’s C8 cloud application.
- Respond to and resolve time-critical customer issues in the cloud
- Monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and manage servers in multiple cloud environments using Nagios XL
- Create, manage, and maintain VPN tunnels and assist customers with VPN configuration as needed
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Perform backups and restores of database and servers
- Create custom DNS records for new servers as needed
- Perform customer migrations and upgrades
- Maintain customer records in our in-house CRM database
- Install license files on C8 servers
- Assist in rotating users access keys
- Assist in ensuring security processes are followed and customer data is secured
- Perform customer deployments in the cloud
- Perform other administrative tasks in cloud environments as directed.
- Collaborate with Engineering, DevOps, and Support teams to resolve issues
- Run compliance and security audit reports and remediate where necessary
- Run back-up audit reports and remediate where necessary
- Build effective working relationships with cross-functional team members
- Make suggestions for process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related technology field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working with Public Cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, preferred)
- 1+ years in incident response and major incident management
- Excellent working knowledge of networking and DevOps
- Proficiency in establishing and troubleshooting VPNs
- Solid understanding of cloud networking and security
- Experience with the following technologies: Virtualization, VPN, FTP, RDP, PuTTY, Linux, and Windows.
- Experience with the following is highly desirable: Confluence/Jira, Nagios, SSO, and SQL.
What we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
• Opportunity to work remotely with a dedicated and motivated team.
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
Candidates will need to possess proof of up to date COVID 19 vaccinations.
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
CENTRIC SOFTWARE INC
Personal CareView all jobs at CENTRIC SOFTWARE INC