- Expired: December 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Network Technician to support Centric Software's Information Technology Team.
This position will report to the IT Manager (Information Technology) and will need to be local to the San Francisco South Bay area.
- Configure, harden, and monitor data center networks
- Perform infrastructure changes, maintenance, and implementations in our datacenter
- Patch and maintain firewalls, switches, and servers (MS Windows and Linux systems)
- Identify and remediate vulnerabilities on network devices and systems
- Ensure reliability and performance of networks and devices
- Assist Systems Administrators with key projects and implementations
- Running root cause analysis for infrastructure-related troubleshooting
- Work with other members of the broader IT team for coordinated solution delivery
- Create processes and help maintain standard operating procedures
Education, Experience, Skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or other engineering or technical discipline, OR certified CompTIA A+, Network+, etc with 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have the knowledge to create plans to assure effective management, operations, and maintenance of systems and/or networks.
- Able to prioritize work and identify high-risk critical problems.
- Able to write scripts and automation in BASH, PowerShell, and/or YAML.
- Must have solid knowledge of a wide variety of systems and networks including high volume/high availability systems.
- Must have experience with Cisco/Arista Networking, pfSense, VMware Virtualization, vRealize Automation and Orchestrator.
- Experience with HAProxy, Load Balancing, EDR, SIEM, Log Aggregation is a plus.
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative in approach to technical problem-solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, at a variety of technical levels.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team including developers, programmers, and engineers in a fast-paced environment and with multiple projects.
- Adapt quickly to obstacles and changing demands
- Evaluate systems and make recommendations for improvements and solutions
- Self-motivated individual and works well independently
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.
CENTRIC SOFTWARE INC
Get fresh Network Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.