Director of Nursing
CENTRAL HOME HEALTH SERVICES INC Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical
We are seeking a Director of Nursing to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, supervision and treatment of assigned patients. We prefer individuals with home health care experience.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Manage, Supervise, coordinate, evaluates and develops patient care teams to ensure quality care delivery and appropriate case management within the agency scope of services and policies; state federal, and local laws
- Follow and implement Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations
- Previous experience in nursing supervisory or other medical fields such as home health care
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Registered Nurse with Indiana license
CENTRAL HOME HEALTH SERVICES INCWhy Work Here?
Room for growth, very competitive salary.
Central Home Health Services is a Medicare and Medicaid certified agency. Company started in 2006 and has been growing ever since. Agency provides all services including Skilled nursing, PT, OT, ST, HHA and MSW. We also provide skill and non skill HHA services under Medicaid PA (Personal care) and Waiver (attendant care) services.
5699 East 71st StreetIndianapolis, IN
HealthcareView all jobs at CENTRAL HOME HEALTH SERVICES INC