We are seeking a Home Health Aide / CNA (Licensed) to become a part of our team! You will provide routine personal care services/ADL assistance to the client's home.
- Provide routine individualized/personal care services to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing, grooming and dressing for client.
- promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients by observing infection control practices, following agency guideline.
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Communicates effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Experience in hospice, home health care, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer HHA/CNA who has current licensed to practice
CENTRAL HOME HEALTH SERVICES INC
Why Work Here?Central Home Health Services is a Medicare and Medicaid certified agency. Company started in 2006 and has been growing ever since. Agency provides all services including Skilled nursing, PT, OT, ST, HHA and MSW. We also provide skill and non skill HHA services under Medicaid PA (Personal care) and Waiver (attendant care) services.
Room for growth, very competitive salary.